[Stk] Mandolin class

Liam Kelly liamdotcom_@hotmail.com
Sat, 15 Mar 2003 12:04:53 -0000

Thanks for the Gary

>I assume you got the instrument to work using the demo project?
>
>After a quick pass through your program, it looks fine.  Perhaps the
>amplitude gain is a little low?  What sort of sound are you getting?
>If it's just noise, then perhaps you're missing the __LITTLE_ENDIAN__
>preprocessor definition (needed by WvOut).

Yeah, the project seems to compile OK if I switch a few files and run a
StifKarp instrument for example.  The sound I get from the Mandolin is
not exactly noise, I'd hazard a guess that it's more like a train of
impulse responses - roughly periodic about 10ms.  It sounds crackly more
than any thing.