[Stk] Hello, and a bug?

Richard Dobson richarddobson@blueyonder.co.uk
Sat, 24 Jan 2004 11:11:34 +0000

Hmm, well, don't hold your breath, a  few people like me still have material to
finish! We may get lucky and see it out this year, but given the publisher's
usual turn-around time, 2005 is more likely. Not sure what else I can really
say; Rick mentioned the project on the Csound lists, so to that extent it's not
privileged information.

Richard Dobson