RV: [Stk] STK / VSTi on Windows?

Víctor Castell v.castell@ivc.es
Mon, 26 Jan 2004 09:39:34 +0100

Hi Rick, i have done some VST effects with STK but it was some time ago, now
i'm in other things so don't ask me so much about details but it's possible
to use STK to make effects and instruments sure and it's very funny for a
non DSP guru like me.

Victor

I'll wait for that book on C++ programming for musicians...

-----Mensaje original-----
De: stk-admin@ccrma.Stanford.EDU [mailto:stk-admin@ccrma.Stanford.EDU]En
nombre de Rick McGowan
Enviado el: viernes, 23 de enero de 2004 23:56
Para: stk@ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Asunto: [Stk] STK / VSTi on Windows?

Just out of curiosity, I'll ask... Has anyone out there done any work to
make any parts of this STK function under VSTi 2.0 on Windows? A friend of
mine was doing some work in the area but has stopped short of getting it
debugged. Does anyone have any interest in making STK modules work as VSTi
2.0 instruments?

	Rick