[Stk] resend: how does incoming TCP/IP data trigger your socket?

Andreas Krueger services@andreaskrueger.de
Mon, 15 Mar 2004 16:30:45 +0100

Hi!
Thanks for the answer.

[...]

> "interrupt strategy"
hmmmm....
I'll probably go for plan B now:

> > P.S.: Is there some documentation about the server client protocoll?
> > I am actually considering writing my own server for the incoming
> > SKINI data. But then I needed a detailed protocol of all the exchanged
> > messages between client-connect and client-disconnect.

Would you be so kind? Just please type the dialog:

1 client: connect to server (with data: "..." ? )
2 server: react to socket connection request (by data: "..." ?)
3 client: send data: "..."
4 server: (?) ack, data "..." received (or no ack?)
goto 3
5a client: quit connection by: "..."
6a server: ack (?), closed
OR
5b server: quit connection by: "..."
6b client: closed

or is your port2001-protocol already documented somewhere?

bye - and have a nice week!
                            Andreas