[Stk] chuck-1.2.0.0 (dracula) released

Ge Wang gewang@CS.Princeton.EDU
Sun, 28 Aug 2005 04:36:35 -0400

Dear STK users,

ChucK-1.2.0.0 (dracula), the second major release, is available.  It
contains most of the STK unit generators, as well as array, objects,
events, and more.  Among other features, ChucK provides a concurrent
programming model for controlling unit generators, while preserving the
sample-synchronous precision of programming STK in C++.  If you are
interested, this may be a good time to learn ChucK.  (Otherwise -
possibly the wiser choice - this is an equally good time to ignore it.)

We have many people to thank, including Gary Scavone, not only for
forging ahead on STK, but also for RtAudio and RtMidi.  I (Ge) would
like to thank Perry, Gary, and everyone else who has contributed to
STK.

Some ChucKian links for your perusal are included below.

Thank you!

Best,
ChucK Team
(Perry, Ananya, Phil, Adam, Ajay, Ge ...)

---
ChucK homepage:

     http://chuck.cs.princeton.edu/

what's new: