[Stk] Tentative question - porting Stk

Steven Backer sbacker@stanford.edu
Sun, 06 Nov 2005 11:47:00 -0800

Hi Ross,

I'm also very interested in this same thing.  In fact, I'm already
working on it for a project in an HCI class.  Tell me more about what
you had in mind...

My current plan is to try out the new "Granulate" instrument on a TI
C5410 DSP, and allow RT control with sliders, knobs, etc.

I'll report back in a month or so (or likely earlier if I need help with
the code :)

-Steven