[Stk] RtMidi in Qt

Paul P.J.Leonard@bath.ac.uk
Tue, 11 Oct 2005 09:39:07 +0100

Dear Joao,

 I have used Qt (linux). I wrote a music notation program sequencer
program with it. It is OK but I have started to use JAVA because I
find it easier to code and debug.

 From your last message it looks like a problem with
the std C++ library. You could check that the C++ installed
is the latest version. If you want me to check out any of your
code on my linux box to see if it compiles OK here feel free
to send me the offending code.

 regards Paul.