[Stk] RtMidi in Qt

Eduardo Coutinho eduardo.coutinho@plymouth.ac.uk
Mon, 24 Oct 2005 16:00:06 +0100

Hi

Finally we were able to compile (in WindowsXP) RtMidi under .NET, and with
Trolltech QT ... It implies some minor changes in the RtMidi.cpp . I can
post them if someone needs. It is only a simple change, but makes it work.
I also (finally!!!) compiled in MacOsX, using Trolltech QT. Not yet in
Xcode, but I am trying ... I keep having a ZeroLink error all the time ...
The problem was that "-framework CoreFoundation" must be added to the
compilation instruction.

Regards,
Eduardo.