[Stk] PADsynth synthesis algorithm

Paul paulgfx@yahoo.com
Sun, 30 Oct 2005 06:47:03 -0800 (PST)

Hi.
I am Paul, the author of ZynAddSubFX software
synthesizer.
I wrote a complete documentation of how the PADsynth
synthesis algorithm works. It includes the full
description of the algorithm: overview, text
description, diagrams, pseudocode; example C/C++
implementations and a ready-to-use C++ class.

Also, I included some audio examples into the page.
Please listen to them and tell me your opinion about
it.

I tried to make it to be easy understood and ready to
be implemented and/or used into any synthesizer.
Everything (the algorithm, the examples, the
implementations, diagrams,etc) from this page are
released under Public Domain.
The page it page is at:
http://zynaddsubfx.sourceforge.net/doc/PADsynth/PADsynth.htm

Paul