[Stk] Stk++ SineWave amplitude/volume/gain etc

Exflux-6 dialectical@gmail.com
Tue, 28 Feb 2006 13:00:12 -0500

Hello,
 My name is Brian, I've just joined the stk++ mailing list. I am very
interested in digital signal processing and visual sound, hopefully
somebody here can help me with my question:

is there a way to set or adjust the volume of the SineWave class
object, i've poked through the source and include files (i run cygwin,
btw) and I haven't found anything in there about sine-wave amplitudes
or volume setting, i'm wondering if theres a way to do this. I
understand most of the other instruments can do this, can SineWave?

I' have to say, I am rather excited about the stk++, it gives a good
ground work for the applications i am writing in c++.

thanks, and special regards to Perry Cook, very impressed with the
work you have done perry, i'm currently reading one of your books, and
i am about to get the next one which deals with the 'physical sound
modeling', which is super-cool concept. thanks again,
Brian. aka Dialectic.

--
di·a·lec·tic: (n)
The art or practice of arriving at the truth by the exchange of