[Stk] stuff I've done

Zach Archer zkarcher@gmail.com
Fri, 3 Mar 2006 14:46:02 -0800

Wow! I love the music. Thanks for sharing this, it's inspirational to
me... I keep putting off porting my command-line Perl & C sound apps
to a "real" development environment, like Cocoa; maybe now I'll
knuckle down and do it.

(Yes, you read that correctly, Perl sound applications... Yes,
they're VERY slow to render sound files, but I'm using these apps in
the soundtrack I'm working on :D )

-- Z