[Stk] New stk-4.3.1 release (relatively minor)

Gary Scavone gary at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Fri, 7 Dec 2007 03:52:28 -0500

Hi everyone,

I bundled a new release of STK (version 4.3.1).  It includes the bug
fixes previously available from the STK website, as well as a bunch
of updates related to MinGW support.  The "configure" script now
supports the MinGW development tools in Windows (--with-ds or --with-
asio options).

There are no API changes.

In demo.cpp, I changed the behavior so that SKINI/MIDI messages on
any channel will control a monophonic instrument.  The channel values
are only followed when there are multiple instruments running.

I also released new versions of RtAudio (http://www.music.mcgill.ca/
~gary/rtaudio/) and RtMidi (http://www.music.mcgill.ca/~gary/rtmidi/).

Happy STKing!

Regards,