[Stk] Online documentation

Lucas Tamarit lucas.tamarit at cisa.unige.ch
Sun, 23 Dec 2007 02:43:28 +0100

Hi Gary,

Sorry about the comment on the "Whistle" class, apparently i've been
reading the doc a bit too fast...
However, the "Generator::computeSample()" method is pure virtual, and
users that want to subclass the "Generator" class are thus bound to
implement it - that's why I thought it would still be useful to have it
documented.
Anyway, the source code is available so everything is okay. It was just
a suggestion.

Best regards,

Lucas