[Stk] RtWvOut and audio device on linux [fixed]

Enrico Costanza enrico.costanza@epfl.ch
Sun, 01 Jul 2007 09:59:18 +0200

Thanks Gary for your reply. The problem was there also with 2 channels.

I was using the ubuntu packages for the sdk.
The problem disappeared when I compiled the latest version of the
library from the sources on the ccrma website.

I already filed a bug for the libstk0-dev package.

Best,
Enrico