[Stk] RtMidi Freeze Computer

Gary Scavone gary@ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Thu, 5 Jul 2007 05:24:09 -0400

Hi Zach,

Another person reported a problem with STK in Ubuntu last week and
found the problem went away when he downloaded a new version of the
software.  I suggest going to the RtMidi website (http://
www.music.mcgill.ca/~gary/rtmidi/) and getting the latest version (if
you don't already have it).  If you do already have the latest
version, then perhaps it is an ALSA driver issue as Stephen
mentioned.  I don't discount possible bugs in RtMidi either. :-)

Regards,

--gary