[Stk] building libstk on OSX as Intel or Universal

Jerzy Gangi jerzy at jhu.edu
Sun Apr 6 15:38:02 PDT 2008

1) Mistake regarding march for macbook pro (sorry), let me correct this:
-using 1st generation Macbook pro
-with Leopard, up to date (10.5.1 at the time of this writing)
-obviously with intel core duo at 1.83 MHz

then use -march=prescott added into the src/Makefile like this:

CFLAGS += -march=prescott

Yes, K8 will compile but won't link right...

2) How can we get this built into the configure script for future
users? If someone can give me some outlined instructions, I'll submit
a patch

Thanks again to Steve for his help,
Jerzy