[Stk] RtAudioFormat and static at output

Gary Scavone gary at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Wed, 26 Mar 2008 09:26:41 -0400

Hi David,

Did you run the "configure" script before compiling STK?  It sounds
like the endian flag was not set.  I don't know the endianness of a
Pico-ITX board but the default STK configuration is big-endian.  If
you are using a little-endian system, provide the __LITTLE_ENDIAN__
preprocessor flag to the compiler.

Regards,

--gary