[Stk] trouble compiling HelloSine

Chris Hipgrave chriship_grave at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 6 13:31:28 PST 2008

Hi,I am having trouble compiling some of the simple examples from here: http://ccrma.stanford.edu/courses/120/lectures/02/tutorial.htmlI get the following error with the FileWvOut.h header:error: FileWvOut.h: No such file or directoryAlso if I try using the stkX framework, for example the HelloSine example. I get the following:error:StkX/RtDuplex.h: No such file or directoryI've tried re-installing stk, but no luck. I know it must be something simple but I am quite new to coding and cannot figure it out. I am on OSX leopard using XCode. Can anyone point me in the right direction?Thanks,Chris