[Stk] Realtime Effect Processing Using Callback

Gary Scavone gary at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Mon Jan 5 09:06:23 PST 2009

I spoke too soon ... hopefully, the Delay instance is created in
another place and then just accessed via the "dataPointer" argument.
And hopefully, a pointer to the Delay instance was correctly specified
to the RtAudio openStream() function.

--gary