[Stk] creating library on os x ! skini.msg error !

Stephen Sinclair sinclair at music.mcgill.ca
Fri Dec 10 14:12:16 PST 2010

David,

The screenshots you attached are too low resolution, they are illegible.

In any case, according to [1], Woon Seung Yeo's last update of his
StkX package is from 2006, and says it is for Mac OS 10.4, so I'm not
surprised you are running into problems. Have you tried contacting him
directly?

Steve

[1] https://ccrma.stanford.edu/~woony/software/stkx/index.html