[Stk] How to RtAudio in Advanced Episode 1

Stephen Sinclair sinclair at music.mcgill.ca
Fri Dec 31 09:30:06 PST 2010

Hello Shamun,

I have a strange feeling that you are confusing RtAudio used by STK
with the Microsoft RTAudio speech codec:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RTAudio

Is that possible?  In STK, RtAudio is used only as a common API for
accessing the operating system's sound card interface, it has nothing
to do with network communications or compression/decompression:

http://www.music.mcgill.ca/~gary/rtaudio/

Steve