[Stk] First steps with STK -- using it on an iPhone

Morgan Packard morgan at morganpackard.com
Thu Mar 11 10:19:37 PST 2010

Hello STK people,

I'm getting started with STK, thought I'd say hello and introduce myself.
I've been curious about STK for a while, but have gotten really interested
since diving into iPhone development. It seems like a great starting point
for synthesis work on this platform.

A couple questions:

1) Are other folks using STK on the iPhone? Are there some common issues I
should expect to run in to? I've gotten things working somewhat, but am
beginning to suspect that there are some quirks introduced by Objective C++
that I'll have to deal with.

2) Am I allowed to use STK in an app store app? If I make a million dollars,
I'd be happy to share it :)

thanks!

-Morgan