[Stk] Reverb does not accept floats for T60?

edpa06 at imi.aau.dk edpa06 at imi.aau.dk
Fri Mar 26 03:43:39 PDT 2010

Hi!
I am again struggling with the stk reverbs in my program... I realized that i cannot set the T60 at a value between 0 and 1: it simply rounds it to zero. I tried with all three reverbs, all did the same. I don't think it comes from my code, as i don't do much calculations with this T60: I just assign it to a StkFloat variable and call the setT60 function with this StkFloat as an argument. And I also did not find anything that could cause that in the reverbs' source files...
Did anyone ever came accross this problem?
Thanks !
Emmanuel