[Stk] RtAudio doubts

Nelson Carlos de Sousa Campos nelson.campos at ee.ufcg.edu.br
Wed Oct 26 15:14:11 PDT 2011

Dear Stephen,
now I'm trying to run a example from RtAudio (record.cpp)
but got an error: RtApiDummy: This class provides no functionality
What should prepocessor I need to include in my code?
Please,
I need your help.
Best Regards,
Nelson
probably __LITTLE_ENDIAN__ and __WINDOWS_DS__

although STK only has some very old VC project files, you can see that
these flags are listed in e.g. projects/demo/demo.dsp

i'd appreciate it if you kept the conversation on list so that other
people could help you as well.

thanks,
Steve
This is my code from Visual Studio and not run. I'm trying to compile with
DirectSound.
PS: How I put this convesation on list?
Hi Nelson,

I'm sorry I don't have visual studio and don't really have the time to
debug your source code.  However, please ask specific questions if you
have any.

You can keep the conversation on the list by making sure the replies
go to stk at ccrma.stanford.edu

Steve