[Stk] Error Compiling Demo projects

Chekad Sarami csarami at ncsu.edu
Fri Sep 30 06:44:17 PDT 2011

Hi Everybody,

I am totally new to STK. After reading the readme file and README-win.txt. I
get the following error compiling the codes in the tutorials:

"Compiling...
cl : Command line error D8003 : missing source filename"

I get also the following error when I run STKdemo.bat

*...\Documents\RSS -STK\stk-4.4.3\stk-4.4.3\projects\demo>wish
 0<tcl/Demo.tcl  | demo Clarinet -or -ip 'wish' is not recognized as an
internal or external command,*
*operable program or batch file.*

Am I missing somthing? I am running win7 professional 64-bit with STK 4.4.3.

By the way, googling in the format: "KEYWORD site:
http://ccrma-mail.stanford.edu/pipermail/stk/  does not do the search
properly. What is the best way to search the archives?

Any help would be grealy appricated.

CS