[Stk] FileWvIn - relative paths

Stephen Sinclair sinclair at music.mcgill.ca
Sat Jun 9 18:08:18 PDT 2012

On Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 2:26 PM, Josep M Comajuncosas
<josep.comajuncosas at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
> it seems FileWvIn::openFile() doesn't work with relative directories?
> I double checked my executable location and still it can't find the
> sound files with relative paths. Only absolute routes.

If you check the source you'll see that the filename argument to
FileWvIn gets passed verbatim to fopen(), so there's no reason it
would be any different than opening any other file.  So yes, it should
handle relative paths.  Maybe double-check the working directory with
getcwd().

Steve