[Stk] 44.1

Stephen Sinclair sinclair at music.mcgill.ca
Mon May 14 09:55:14 PDT 2012

It sounds like you compiled STK with the wrong endianness.
The "data format type" should be 1 for 16-bit PCM data.  If it's
reporting 256 it means the bytes of the format tag are swapped.

Check that autoconf is detecting the correct endianness. (i.e. if you
are on x86, make sure that when you run "make," there is a flag
"-D__LITTLE_ENDIAN__" being given to gcc.)

Steve