[Stk] Changes to FileRead.cpp for performance and FileWvIn for new function.

Carlos Luna clunaz at hotmail.com
Fri May 25 11:01:16 PDT 2012

I have made  some changes to files Stk.h and FileRead.cpp to get a slight improvement in performance when reading files in "chunking" mode.I have also added a new function to the FileWvIn class to force loading a full file in memory.
Here´s the link to my repo, in case you want to check the changes and add them to the main project.
https://github.com/Tzarls/stk/commit/67a96ed34ff7ddd79424ed7df1e3b423f2f066ac

I don´t know if this is enough - I´m new to this repository world (hence the mess in my repo updates).
Hope you find the changes useful.
Best regards,
Carlos