[Stk] Emotions experienced while listening to music: online study

EC lists at eadward.org
Wed Nov 28 11:26:32 PST 2012

** This mail has been sent to several mailing lists, apologies if you receive it multiple times! **

Dear all,

The Swiss Center for Affective Sciences is conducting an online survey to collect information about the types and qualities of the emotions experienced by people while listening to music of various music genres (e.g., rock, pop, classical, contemporary atonal, jazz, rap, among others).

If you are a native English speaker, or have a very good knowledge of the English language, we would greatly appreciate if you could participate in this survey and help us learning more about the types of emotions that people feel while listening to music in their daily activities.

The survey shouldn't take longer than 5 minutes to complete.

To access the survey please use the following link - Musical Emotions Online Survey - or copy this URL into your browser - http://tinyurl.com/99u2lew

Please forward this email to any friends, family, colleagues, students, or any other person that you think could be interested in participating. We really appreciate your time and help.

All the best,
Eduardo Coutinho

Swiss Center for Affective Sciences
University of Geneva, Switzerland