[Stk] unhandled exception when using BlitSaw with std::vector

Nick Dika nhdika at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 05:36:55 PDT 2013

Hi All,

Advance apologies for amateurish questions, I'm new to all of this :)

I am attempting to use STK's BlitSaw oscillator within a Juce project. I am
currently not using any of STK's frames functionality, I'm just filling
Juce's own audio buffer with ticks from the BlitSaw. It's my understanding
that using StkFrames would be redundant here, so i've just not used it.

I am working with some stacked oscillators that I'm summing together,
pretty basic stuff. Currently if I create an array of BlitSaws, that
appears to work just fine. It would be more convenient to use a
std::vector. Unfortunately trying to use the vector container causes
unhandled exceptions for me. From looking back through the call stack, it
looks like at some point STKFrames::resize() gets called then things blow
up.

Can anyone suggest what I might do to fix this? Must I (or should I) be
using StkFrames somehow in this scenario? Thanks!

Nick