[Stk] Xcode template for the STK

Richard Dobson richarddobson at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu May 16 11:38:29 PDT 2013

I made an iOS static lib for stk a little while ago (4.4.2, pre MoMu
etc). For my recollection, all I had to do was exclude the stk audio i/o
files (because I would be using the iOS routines), and instead of using
the suggested function call to find the "raw" path (etc), I configured
that within my app using the iOS path routines, according to the
directory structure I decided on (everything has to be internal to the
app), e.g.:

// find my home dir
NSBundle* myBundle = [NSBundle mainBundle];
NSString* myPath = [myBundle bundlePath];
// NSLog(@"found path: %@\n",myPath);
// find my sample file
NSString* myFilePath = [myPath
stringByAppendingPathComponent:@"crotale-m2.raw"];

And so on; I can now initialize my stk-based engine using myFilePath.
You may of course need a more involved procedure if you are using
multiple paths STK-style.

Richard Dobson