[Stk] iOS static library

Perry R Cook prc at cs.princeton.edu
Tue Mar 4 10:17:27 PST 2014

Yay!!  Then it seems we have a pretty good solution.
Save for the waiting for a clean and build, building
the whole library seems like the best way.  Then
naive programmers don't have to do lots of inheritance
traversing to see what to compile, (just includes in
their own code).

This is really great!  Thanks for doing this all.

PRC