[Stk] iOS static library

Ariel Elkin arielelkin at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 15:19:36 PST 2014

I'll be happy to make a CocoaPod once the iOS static lib is stable enough.

For those of you not familiar with CocoaPods, it's a fine dependency manager for Objective-C projects (http://cocoapods.org/). Making a pod for the STK just means adding a file to it repository and to the CocoaPods repository.

Any further thoughts about the static lib? I think it's a good idea to have it compile all files, I'll push a commit soon. Any other thoughts?