[Stk] iOS static library

Aran Mulholland aranmulholland at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 21:05:27 PDT 2014

Are the raw waves likely to be added to in the future?

I think having a separate raw file file resolver makes a lot of sense.
Following the single responsibility principle resolving wave files should
only be the responsibility of the wave file resolver. This should be
interface/virtual base class based and injected as a dependency wherever
needed.

Then we could have a static float array wave file resolver, an iOS wave
file resolver and a file based wave file resolver. You could even have a
wave file resolver that downloads the raw files as it needs them from some
network location.

Resolving wav files should not be a function of a synthesis engine.