[Stk] STK for C# ?

David J. Zielinski djzielin at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 12:03:45 PDT 2019

Yes, I looked in Chunity, but my concern was that it needed DLL's for
each target platform.

Specifically, I was looking toward mobile (android), so far have just
been using "OnAudioFilterRead" so that all the code is in C# (all
inside Unity). This lets it be deployable on every platform.

Best,
-Dave