[Stk] Blit error?

Sean Luke sean at cs.gmu.edu
Tue Sep 22 21:25:34 PDT 2020

Hi Julius!  Thanks for responding.   Maybe, perhaps complex harmonics.

Playing with some code under the spectrum analyzer, it appears that +1 in fact doesn't go over Nyquist, so it seems to produce the right number of harmonics.  Perhaps the math is right but the description is incorrect instead?

Sean