[PlanetCCRMA] Reloading

Joseph Zitt jzitt@josephzitt.com
Tue Aug 27 22:10:01 2002

Ah, OK! I had naively misremembered some of this, and thought that
'apt-get dist-upgrade' would automatically upgrade the kernel. Having
followed these steps, the alsa-based sound is working fine!

If you'd like a guinea pig on whom to test USB-MIDI support for Planet
CCRMA, I'd be eager to help. I suspect that I'll stumble across and
inadvertently identify most of the more egregious ways that directions
can be misunderstood :-)

--
| josephzitt@josephzitt.com                 http://www.josephzitt.com/ |
| http://www.metatronpress.com/jzitt/   http://www.mp3.com/josephzitt/ |