[PlanetCCRMA] PlanetCCRMA is a good thing

Mark W. Knecht mknecht@controlnet.com
Fri Aug 30 09:53:01 2002

Fernando,
   I just wanted to say this setup you've done is really one of the best
surprises I've run into in the Linux arena in a long, long time. Life is
going to be much more pleasant using this. Cheers to you and anyone else on
the team up there for doing all the work to make it happen. Very cool.

   I've only run into a couple of small things so far, having to do with
grub:

1) If you're using LILO, the kernel install stuff still modifies the
grub.conf files like you're using grub.

2) If it requires grub, which is perfectly fine with me, it would be good to
have some instructions on how to switch over from LILO to grub without doing
a new install.

   Very good stuff.

Cheers,
Mark