[PlanetCCRMA] rh 9

Ryan Gallagher ryanpg@yahoo.com
Tue Apr 1 12:53:01 2003

Hey,

It's the need to tweak!  I for one am greatful that you put em up
smoerk!  (Getting them now) I feel relatively secure getting em from
someone on the ccrma list, less likely to be trojan loaded!  And Nando,
us early adopters can help smooth the way to rh 9 for everyone else (or
we can burn up all your time asking questions about why things don't
work ;-)

-ry

> Message: 6
> Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2003 20:48:41 +0200
> From: smoerk <smoerk@gmx.de>
> To: planetccrma@ccrma.Stanford.EDU
> Subject: [PlanetCCRMA] Redhat 9
>
> I downloaded Redhat 9 with BitTorrent. You can get the ISOs from our
> server:

<snip>

> http://radiostudio.org/temp/redhat9/
> Hmmm, maybe the download is not yet complete? I think you need the
> first
> three disks for a complete install (and the second one there seems to
> be
> too small). Why such a hurry? :-) ;-) :-)

=====
--r--