[PlanetCCRMA] Kernel 2.4.20-4.ll.acpi(smp) panic!

Thu Apr 3 20:06:02 2003

> Regarding this kernel panic issue (at least I'm concerned), I've managed to
> rebuild the kernel and respective modules from patched stock, and with
> CCRMA's linux-2.4.20-4.ll.acpi/configs/kernel-2.4.20-i686-smp.config, and
> the boot panic was quite the same: kernel BUG at sched.c:577!

Thanks for the very detailed message. I'm glad you have the kernel
working. Anyway, we could try to hand-copy the kernel oops and decode it
but I think it is easier to wait a little bit for the next release (I
hope to update the kernel more often in the future). I really don't have
the resources (time) to try to find out what is really happening.

-- Fernando