[PlanetCCRMA] Kernel Version Bug?

Mark Knecht mknecht@controlnet.com
Wed Apr 16 14:58:01 2003

Ed,
   Very strange. Everything worked for me, but I did not run modinfo, so I
certainly don't know. I'll look this evening.

   Is there some possibility that your path is not to the right kernel
version for these files? I think that the different kernels install under
/lib/modules/kernel_version? Maybe you're pointing at the ones shipped with
the distribution, and not the ones that get installed by the Planet flow?

   As I say, I'll look at this later this evening if necessary.

Cheers,
Mark