[PlanetCCRMA] planet-ccrma kernel 2.4.20-4.ll on redhat 9

Josh Steiner josh@vitriolix.com
Fri Apr 18 12:38:01 2003

hey star (i think you are stalking me... how many mailing lists are we
on now?  4? ;)

it turned out that i just needed apt 4.2 not 4.1, i managed to (finally)
find an up to date rpm at apt.freshrpms.net ... i'm installing
planet-ccrma as we speak, i'll let y'all know how it goes :)

-josh