[PlanetCCRMA] problems with planet ccrma

Mark Knecht markknecht@attbi.com
Fri Apr 25 12:25:02 2003

On Fri, 2003-04-25 at 05:52, oliver thuns wrote:
> Mark Knecht wrote:
>
> >>i just wanted to report some problems or "bugs", that are related to the
> >>planet ccrma distribution (imho). okay, the jack xruns are a common
> >>problem with newer jack versions...
> >>

> > Works for me...
>
> it worked for me too with the previous version, but after an upgrade to
> 0.67 i get xruns (around 0.020 msecs, but very often).

Oops!! I didn't mean that jack works for me, only that your explanation
did!

I do understand that others are having trouble with jack. Personally I
haven't had jack producing any audio for a few months now, so I couldn't
comment on whether it's better or worse. (I can run it. It just doesn't
produce any audio with my hardware.)

Cheers,
Mark