[PlanetCCRMA] problems with planet ccrma

Steve Harris S.W.Harris@ecs.soton.ac.uk
Fri Apr 25 12:45:02 2003

On Fri, Apr 25, 2003 at 12:26:00 -0400, Mark Knecht wrote:

> > > Works for me...
> >
> > it worked for me too with the previous version, but after an upgrade to
> > 0.67 i get xruns (around 0.020 msecs, but very often).
> >

> Oops!! I didn't mean that jack works for me, only that your explanation
> did!

Latency got worse on my laptop (maestro3i), it went from only stable at
1024 (terrible) to only stable at 2048 (unbelievable), yes this is with a
patched kernel.

My studio machine (hammerfall) seems as good as it always was, but I dont
usually run it at lower than 256/128 anyway.

I haven't had time to look into it.

- Steve