[PlanetCCRMA] Upgrade ALSA to 1.0?

Ryan ruinaudio@comcast.net
Sat Dec 6 21:07:01 2003

Howdy Nando et. al.,

1 - I'm currently running Linux version 2.4.23-1.ll.rhfc1.ccrma Advanced
Linux Sound Architecture Driver Version 1.0.0rc1 with no ill effect.

2 - Where can I find the 2.4.23 kernel-sources?  I've tried digging
through the planet archive but I'm FORBIDDEN from accessing the most
interesting directories.

3 - Is the following still relevant or am I up to date?

"Under Fedora Core 1 for now just the 2.4.23 kernel (the new Fedora Core
kernel bugfix release will be done later today)." - Nando

4 - adding the planetedge stuff to /etc/sysconfig/rhn/sources results in
an ugly python explosion when running up2date (commenting them out fixes
it)

5 - g'night

;-)

-ry