[PlanetCCRMA] Still stuck with Hammerfall HDSP.....

Mon Dec 8 16:55:02 2003

> Ludo,
>    Please confirm that you ARE using the HDSP 9632. This is the newest card
> from RME, correct?
>
> Fernando,
>    I think this requires Alsa-1.0.0, or 0.9.8 with some patches which are
> likely not in your 0.9.8. Is Ludo using your PlanetEdge stuff? I would
> expect he'd need it to get this working.

I think he has 2.4.23-1.ll and 1.0.0rc1 installed (from Planet Edge).
That's the version in which I looked for the id string.

Ludo, could you check to make sure we have the right version installed?
Just do a "cat /proc/asound/version".

-- Fernando