[PlanetCCRMA] Still stuck with Hammerfall HDSP.....

Mark Knecht markknecht@comcast.net
Mon Dec 8 19:38:01 2003

On Mon, 2003-12-08 at 16:54, Fernando Pablo Lopez-Lezcano wrote:

> I think he has 2.4.23-1.ll and 1.0.0rc1 installed (from Planet Edge).
> That's the version in which I looked for the id string.
>
> Ludo, could you check to make sure we have the right version installed?
> Just do a "cat /proc/asound/version".
>
> -- Fernando

You're right Fernando. He said that in his very first post today. Sorry
for forgetting that.

Ludo - along with the cat /proc Fernando asked for, could you please
post back the output of lspci, as well as your modules.conf file?

Thanks,
Mark