[PlanetCCRMA] Amazingly simple move to FC1

Joe Hartley jh@brainiac.com
Sun Dec 14 19:00:02 2003

I just spent the afternoon installing Fedora Core 1 and the Planet CCRMA
audio apps on my studio machine, and it really couldn't have been much
easier.  I even got my NVidia drivers in afterwards without much trouble,
and my Delta 1010 is as happy as ever.

Many thanks to Fernando and the other Planetoids for making this such
a snap.  It wasn't that long ago that this sort of thing was rather painful;
now I can have a first rate digital home studio machine running in hours.