[PlanetCCRMA] updated: hydrogen; added: jamin

Mon Dec 15 18:45:01 2003

Well, sometimes (not very often at all) wishes are granted fast
(specially when I had already wished for them myself for quite a while
:-)

* updated Hydrogen to version 0.8.1-0.rc1.1. This is a "Release
  Candidate 1" release so handle with care :-) It supposedly has Jack
  transport control (not tested, should work).

* added JAMin version 0.6.0-0.cvs.1. Again this is not an official
  release but it looks like it is working nicely in a few tests I did
  here (on Fedora Core 1). Great backend to finish your Ardour mixes.

Steve: JAMin is looking for something I don't have:
  Cannot find plugin 'lookahead_limiter_const_1906.so'
  Cannot find preferred limiter, looking for alternative
where is it? New in a snapshot of swh-plugins? Will JAMin work with what
Planet CCRMA has (0.4.3)?

-- Fernando