[PlanetCCRMA] Recently landed on Planet CCRMA

Tue Dec 16 12:50:02 2003

> Ardour does not work too (segfault).

What kind of error do you see? There is a well known problem when first
starting ardour, if it complains about a ".ardour/sfdb" file missing (I
think I got the name right, start ardour from a terminal just to be
sure), just create it with touch (ie: "touch .ardour/sfdb").

> Jack is ok and the Alsa/Hdsp are ok too (after a day spent figured out
> why the Hdsp firmare did not get loaded).
>
> I tried to download an updated Ardour but it does not work, it
> complains about something missing in jack (I thin a new version is
> required).

Yes, the new ardour needs the newest version of jack....
-- Fernando